Saturday, December 17, 2005

So tired












Myself w/Cydney the cat, Mike (from Shelter)
Gale, Lisa, and Tara in front


Today has been a very long day. We started out at 8:30 a.m. to go to clean out our stuff from the rooms we were renting for our Meetup events. The owner has leased(?) the space and we are moving...again. We still had our donation items for the Wayne County Shelter there too. We packed our cars and headed off to the shelter. They are very appreciative of any and all donations. I was happy that we had so much stuff and money for them! Afterwards we went to coffee.

From there the hubby and I traveled to Canandaigua to pick up a chess set for my son. We took the "long" way around...phew, I had to take the last set from the display case! Dragon theme set in silver and black. I'm sure he will be pleased. Now if I could just get a table finished.......ugh!

After that we went to Eastview Mall and wandered around. The best part was the delicious (and expensive) ice cream at Maggie Moos. No lunch for us! By the time we got out of there it was 5pm! What a day. In the midst of all this driving, I made arrangments for the adoption of Turk the Pug. I am driving with his "soon to be new owner" Donna tomarrow to get him. We are meeting in Batavia at 5pm...it will be yet another long, long, day.

Finally wrapped, or should I say bagged some gifts and put them under the tree. Phew! I finished off the night by making my neighbor/tenant/friend some photo coasters for part of her gift. These coasters are very cool glass coasters that came with a wooden box to hold them in. She is crazy about her two cats, so I scanned their photos and made 4 colorized versions. She is a great person and a wonderful tenant. I will add this final part to her gifts and be almost done. Thank goodness.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails