Thursday, May 10, 2007

Yard work stinks...lol

Taking care of our yard is no simple feat. We have over 1.25 acres. If it was all grass that would be one thing, but 2 houses, a barn, playhouse, swimming pool/deck, creek, countless trees, bushes and flower beds. I get tired just looking out there. I started cleaning out the flowers beds and the patio by the swimming pool. I mainly have perennials and it is always exciting to see them come up each year and multiply! Today was lawn cutting. P came home from work at 3:30 and raced to weed whack and cut the lawn. When I got home he was about half done. Phew! So while he finished cutting, I made dinner. While dinner was cooking I started racking up the lawn clippings. After dinner/dishes back outside I went to finish raking. Now there's a job that really stinks. I would have taken a nice picture of our pretty, freshly cut green grass....but....it was almost dark by the time I finished!

Tomarrow we will put all the lawn work behind us and head for the lake. One thing about work around the house...it will wait for us!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails