Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Table is set

Gifts


Marty's Santa Suit!!

Rosie
The Pugs hung out in my dad's old room off the dining room (which is now turning into my office. We put the gate up so the begging didn't drive everyone NUTS!

Marty & Zoey

We had a wonderful Christmas at our house. Christmas Eve dinner consisted of my family...my dad, his girlfriend, my step-dad, my sister and her family, my daughter and of course the Pugs. We had a great dinner (if I may say so myself!). Everything was tidied up waiting for Santa by 11pm! Christmas morning we got up around 8 am and opened gifts. My son and his fiance came in from Buffalo at noon and we exchanged our gifts then. We left for the SIL's house at around 3pm. More little ones there, so things were a little crazier! More eatting (UGH!) and back home by 11pm. Today we were all sooooooo tired, but daughter and I stepped out to do a few returns and get a couple more things for her. It was nice to have today off to lounge in the den with the 4 pack of Pugs.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Your tree and table look beautiful. Sounds like a great time. Marty looks great as Santa and it's nice that the girls "dressed" for dinner!!! I wish I had myself a dress that pretty. I love your office curtains.

Anonymous said...

I have read your earlier comments about prayers to your friends. It really hit home with me because I lost my dad this past August to pancreatic cancer. I hope and pray your friend is ok. Good wishes for this holiday season.

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Everyone looks very festive in their outfits and I'm so proud of Marty for playing Santa without griping about the suit!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

marty has the same Santa suit as the girls! I thought you has a RED tree? that must be in another room...Everything looks so Christmasie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails