Thursday, July 21, 2011

You think they don't remember???

Most of you recall that Kiki is our Kentuckiana (KPR) baby. In June of 2010 she came into the world on the KPR webcam set up in Annie's basement. She along with her 7 brothers, sisters and her mama were watched over by Annie....or Nanny Annie as we have dubbed her. Kiki's brothers Jeff and Stewie were adopted by local families and we have been wanting to get the three of them together for a "reunion". This past weekend, the stars aligned and we got that opportunity. Kiki with her sister Greta were the last two at the house and Kiki has not seen Annie, since late August of 2010, when I drove to Indy to pick her up. Their reunion brought tears to my eyes. She went Pug butt crazy when she saw Annie on Friday night, and then on Saturday at the Posse house she confirmed with us that she DID indeed remember Annie!





Kiki "greets" her brother Stewie. These two are about the same height, but Stewie is def slimmer.When Jeff arrived I ran to pick him up! Whoa! Jeff weighs in at a whopping 37 pounds. He is a gentle giant!!!

The three siblings trying to get a pic with Annie.....yeah, that didn't work out so well!Here is a fairly good shot of the three of them. I think you can def tell they are related! Stewie had a bad reaction to his shots that morning and nearly didn't make the party. We are so happy he did, although I don't think he was feeling his best.

This wigglebutts were hard to keep still! The size difference is amazing!
It wasn't long before Annie had to leave to get back home to her own Pug Circus.
You think they don't remember? They remember love.......

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great reunion story. Thank you for sharing. Let me reaffirm - we do remember. I know and seek out my mom & siblings whenever they come to the Pug parties. Dogs we have fostered all remember me, and always remember, and jump all over mum.
Licks,
Sabrina

Oisín said...

What a great reunion. Glad everyone had fun...

♥ Oisín

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

We enjoyed seeing you again... although we think that little Miss Ellie spent waaaay too long with Kiki - of course Ellie says they just talked about how awesome Auntie Annie is... (we don't believe that is all they talked about).

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda, Brutus & Ellie

Mia said...

Kiki and Ellie were so excited to see Aunt Annie!! It was great watching how excited they got when she started talking to them!!! Such a great day!!

~hugs~

Jess & Mia

Noodles said...

That looked like so much fun. I had the opportunity to meet my birth mom a while back. There was an instant recognition and I was so happy to see her. My Mommys were tripping because we are so alike. I am a little (sic) more adventurous, though.
Love Noodles

Liss said...

Yes, they do remember :) They have minds and hearts just like we do.

Sandy said...

that's so sweet to hear that they do remember. Looks like a very fun time for all pugs and people. One time we took in a pug for a lady that needed to give her up. the lady came back to visit after we had the pug for a couple of weeks, that little pug screamed when she left our house without her. It was so sad. But after 30 days with us, the pug decided she didn't like Chichi and Tiny and we had to give her back to her former mom to find another home for her.

The Devil Dog said...

Of course we remember love. I remember Miss Patty and Bob, my dog mom's owners. I always jump all over them when I see them. In fact, I jump straight UP into Bob's arms. lol

Roxy

Salinger The Pug said...

AWWWW!!! I'm SO sorry that we couldn't be there for the big family reunion! What a SWEET pic of the three siblings and SO CUTE about Nanny Annie!!!!

Hope you had a great trip and visit! We'll definitely make it next time and bring you some #$$*$&# cupcakes!

Love,
S-Dog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails