Sunday, December 19, 2010

Secret Santa Exchange

I was part of a Secret Santa Exchange that AM orchestrated. I got a couple of emails asking me if my gift had arrived....no, nothing....no, nothing....no, nothing.....

Then yesterday I went outside and saw footprints in the snow heading to our back garage door. This is NOT a door we EVER use and it is the BACK...notice the word BACK of the garage....

There was my package, sitting in the snow. Grrrrrrr. Looks like I'll be making yet another trip to the PO to complain about our delivery person. This is not the first time a package has been left somewhere ridiculous, or out in the snow, or the rain, or left without a signature when there was a paper on top saying CUSTOMER MUST SIGN FOR PACKAGE.



Okay, okay, enough of my complaining! On to the exchange...



My Secret Santa was M aka Shopper Girl! I actually met M a few year's ago when I went to Bloggy Meetup in Raleigh.
I dug right into these.....
The work of art is actually done by a dog named Carson! Isn't that cool?

and then took myself off for a shower with the Vanilla Bean Shower Gel.....I kept wondering who smelled like Vanilla all night! It was me!!!!

Thanks M!!!!

5 comments:

Wyatt said...

What nice gifts! I can smell your vanilla smell from here....Mmmmmm.

Wyatt

Sandy said...

That is crazy to have something delivered at the back door! Those cookies sound good. And that doggie artwork...I bet it's fun to get them to create something.

"M" said...

You are very welcome! I admit I was getting concerned it was lost in the mail!!

Carson was up for adoption at the local SPCA I volunteer for. I knew you would appreciate his work.

The ginger snaps are from a great store in VA where my family lives. I haven't got anything from there I haven't liked.

Merry Christmas to you & your family :-)

Dana Orsborn said...

What great gifts!
Daisy and I hope you have a great
Holiday week!

-Dana & Daisy

Stefanie said...

I LOVE the doggy artwork! Super cute!

I received my Secret Santa gift TODAY from YOU! Yay! LOVE it! Best.Secret Santa gift. Ever. I will blog about it later tonight.

Thanks again (from Milo and Rosie, too), and Happy Holidays!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails