Thursday, December 06, 2007

Thursday Hodgepodge

First I'd like to wish GIRLVILLE and her hubby a Happy 10th Anniversary!


Don't they look nice!!!!
Today is my pre-testing for my surgery next week. Pre-aggravation is more like it! I am fighting a bad case of upset stomach today.....is it nerves, is it anxiety, is it last night's dinner?
I am dreadfully behind in my list of things to get done prior to the surgery....dreadfully. If only I wasn't so easily distracted. I do believe I put WAY too much on my plate....WAY TOO MUCH! I can't wait until next Tuesday, when my right arm will be in a cast and I'll be home for eight whole days mending with the furry ones. I guess maybe I have put a forced vacation on my calendar!

4 comments:

Pam said...

I hope all goes well with your tests. I'm sure you stomach is probably upset from just thinking about the whole thing. The same happens with me.

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

I'm so sorry your stomach is upset. It will all be over soon!

Frances Louise said...

Good to hear that Marty's lump is getting smaller. Whew! One less thing to worry about prior to your surgery.

You know, it wouldn't be so bad to be "forced" into a vacation at this time of the year!

Sandy said...

That is a beautiful picture of them! Congrats to them. I see Martin, their cat...he was so pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails