Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Vacation Day

Our receptionist had her last day on Friday. Since the 4th of July Holiday is on a Wednesday this year, and our new receptionist doesn't start until the 9th, our boss gave each of us an extra day off. My day was the 3rd.

Here is how my "vacation" day went.

Slept in until 7:45 a.m.

Moved hutch top to upstairs hallway where the bottom has been for 3 months now. The top started out in my dad's room, went into the porch when his room became my office, came out of porch to dining room, and now made it to it's proper place...phew. Moved trunk from my room to front hall. Moved chair from back hall to front hall. Moved dollhouse to guest room. Turned mattress on our bed. Cleaned off my dresser. Shampooed (spelling???) back hall carpet and bedroom carpet. Talked to C on phone twice.

11:15 a.m. - Wondering, should I stop now or keep going???? Showered and dressed. Off to Post Office with 14 packages to post for P (Ebay stuff). Then off to Motor Vehicle to renew P's truck registration. Computers down....waited....finally 1 1/2 hours later, all set. Off to hardware store to drop off broken storm window, stopped off to recycle cans and pick up a few things at grocery store.

Back home at 4:00pm....groceries away, played with Pugs, finished up laundry.

7:15pm - met my dad and A for her birthday dinner, then back to our house for cake.

10:00pm - BED!!!

I think I used most of my day!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails