Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Our son is back or I think I'm running a hotel

This guy is home, or at least there is a rumor around our house he is here. He took the transfer back to Rochester from Buffalo. He came into town last Wednesday. I have not seen him in human form yet! I know he's here....socks, dishes, bag of clothes, boxes in dining room..yep he's here somewhere. Perhaps I should check his old room...I mean the guest room!
He said that they were putting him up in a hotel for two weeks and then he would be home for another 3 weeks before moving into an apt. in Sept. Who knows what happened to the hotel..something about you can have money instead. So now the "mom worry" starts again. When he lived in Buffalo, out of sight, not knowing what he was up to...it was different, now I can worry again...yep Sandy....it NEVER stops!

Also, our daughter's friend is having roomate trouble. So she has been staying here too....heck why not? LOL Last night at dinner it was sweet to hear her talk about the "great" home-cooked meal! Okay, my cooking is okay, but "great" would not usually be a descriptive word for it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww yay :) i'm coming to stay at your hotel as well k? LoL :) I still can't get over how much your son looks like your husband and your daughter looks like you...craziness :) such beautiful kids you have!! hope they keep your house busy and full of laughter and love!! i'm sure your a wonderfull cook!! must be great to have him back home!

Sandy said...

I agree with Cuteone...he does look so much like your husband! I know you are glad to have him back closer to home. Mama = worry!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Yes I agree! I always thought the same about who looks like who...
Make room for Cute girl and I..Heck I will pick up Magnolia sun on my way down seeing how she is on the way....
From the smile on your face..you are loving the fact he is back home...LOL

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Our mommy also knows about that "out of sight" thing. Our human girl sister live in Indianapolis. Glad your son be home for a short time.

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket and little Daisy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails