Tuesday, April 17, 2007

So many projects, too little time

I think I may have too many projects going on. I still have not moved my computer desk and computer downstairs to my new office (I think I secretly don't want anyone else going in there!). My son's final scrapbook and ALL the stuff I use is all over the dining room table. I am working on more of these (or variations of) to sell......























I have not picked up my quilting all winter. My daughter's scrapbooks are stuck on 3rd grade. My Cape May book is stuck in 1997. I started to paint the doors/shelving in the downstairs bathroom (luckily same color so hard to notice). There are crates of stuff to sort in the front hall outside the "guest" room to sort. I have a bunch of stuff set out to list on ebay. My closet needs sorting from Fall/Winter to Spring/Summer, which includes getting the Goodwill donations ready. (heck how about packing up the whole darn closet and starting over??????) There are 2 boxes on the cupola stairs (which sadly hold Christmas items) to go in attic....hmmmm, guess that's all off the top of my head. Which is ready to blow off if I don't start finishing something soon. Luckily our house is very big and the stuff blends in or I just need stronger glasses, but I really feel the need to simplify. I need a complete day off to crazily run from project to project and finish them all up! I always give myself a yearly deadline. The inside projects STOP when the weather turns nice and I can play in the gardens. Judging by the weather I think I've been given more time to get my act together!

5 comments:

Magnolia Sun said...

Wow I was tired just reading your list. Take the easiest one first then work your way toward the harder - longer projects. Then breathe!

Priscilla said...

QUILTING! Did you say QUILTING?!

I love to quilt. Have you shown some of your work? I'd love to see.

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

You are an ambitious lady.

Michele said...

You inspire me to do more (needlepoint, sew, take up scrapbooking) but then I think that maybe I'll have a list like yours. I'll just take it easy for now and enjoy reading while Mia snores on my knee.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Can I have you energy and patients!
LoVe the Pug Bags!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails