Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Great Deck Adventure - Part Four

Got our tired bones out of bed this am for another trip to camp. I can't believe how much stuff we ended up bringing home that needs to go back! UGH!!!! We finally got all hooked up around 11am and off we went. My dad is coming up again today to help. Thank God for dad!











Here P is breaking cement blocks in half to use to support the deck sections.

My dad called at 3pm and wondered how far we had gotten. We only had one section leveled and were ready to argue so we took a break. When dad and A got there things settled down and we got to work.

In between helping us ladies put on a little snack. A, my dad's girlfriend wouldn't look at the camera! Have I told you all how wonderful she is? She brought cheese, crackers, cookies, ice and paper products. She is very generous and treats my dad wonderful.












Opps, the guys are working...












This group was not helping much......

1 comment:

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Oh no, caged Puggies! That couldn't have been good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails