Monday, April 09, 2007

A diamond in the rough???

On the way home from meetup on Saturday my husband caught sight of this "cycle" in a junk yard. He is always on the look-out for something to dismantle. So he stopped...and made his deal. We went back today to pick it up. Literally, we practically had to pick it up and get it on our trusty little trailer. It is now home in the garage. Here we go again...



There was a REALLY BIG DOG at this junkyard. I don't think he liked me much. His tail was wagging, but so was his mouth. Everytime he caught sight of me...BARK BARK BARK. I was glad to get in our truck and shut the door. I did not take his photo. He looked mean. I doubt his family ever put bunny ears on him!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh, boy, big bad dog. He probably knew you are a sweet doggie person and was welcoming you onto the property.

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

LOL. His owner never put bunny ears on him. Now, that would be a sight, I'm sure :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails