Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Meme #2

This MeMe comes from Astrocoz!
What were you doing 10 years ago? I was working as a Paralegal for a scummy attorney and getting ready for our yearly trip to the Jersey shore
Five snacks you like: Ice Cream, Cookies, Cookies, Cookies, Cookies....
Five songs you know by heart: tons, but bad with titles
Five things you'd do if you were a millionaire:Buy my kids each a house, buy myself a house on the beach, help Pug rescue, pay all my bills; have a cool huge Pug get-together
Bad habits: Snacking, trying to solve everyone's problems, worrying
Five thing I like to do: Read books, Walk the Pugs or with my bf Sharon, Reading blogs, Sewing, Scrapbooking
Five things I would never wear again: Jumpsuits, big curly hair, tight jeans, 2 piece bathing suit, maternity clothes (ha)
Five favorite toys: Computer, cell phone, sewing machine, boat (really belongs to hubby) cd player

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails