Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Paranoia

Okay, I may have become a tad paranoid lately. Yesterday my left hand felt numb...now I have been keyboarding, scrapbooking, sewing, etc. and I do have a problem with carpel tunnel...but in my mind, I'm thinking "heart attack"...so last night when I went to bed I set at 11pm, I set my alarm for 3am, to make sure I was still alive! Yep, alarm went off, still here! Thank you God!....back to sleep, alarm at 7 am and greet the day. I believe we all do take for granted waking up each morning....like my grandmother used to say when anyone complained about the weather being bad..."did you thank God for the sunshine yesterday?" How easy to not think about sun, when the sun is shining, about being healthy, when we are healthy, about waking up each morning and being ALIVE~

4 comments:

Pugley said...

Oh you are too funny. That sounds like me! A few months ago, I had a bad pain in my leg and in my mind it was a blood clot that would break off and go straight to my brain and kill me. haha But I was just dehydrated! Don't feel bad, I have the Paranoia too!

Anonymous said...

:) Well, you arent going to die anytime time soon because ( well, just because I said so) Rosie needs you for many years to come.

Punchbugpug said...

Thanks for making me laugh at myself. I guess when you have people in your life pass - you worry about all that stuff! You both know what I mean!

My Pugs Blogger said...

I tend to have paranoid thoughts about my health too (you can never be too careful in dismissing something!) but your totally right about taking advantage.... let's all hug our pugs extra hard - everyday!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails