Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Enough snow already

Today we got another fluffy "dusting" of snow. It was light and fluffy and because of that was around 8". Now I know it really wasn't 8 inches of true snow, but nonetheless, when trudging through it, it was still ankle soaking. The girls were running through it this morning so fast that their faces were covered....sorry no photos. Hubby took them out and camera was upstairs. Today I went to Target and saw these cute and what I thought were inexpensive "stairs". Our bed is really high and the girls can not jump on it. I bought the stairs, came home after work and put them together. The girls enjoyed taking turns climbing them. When I put them next to the bed - TOO SHORT! Seems I would actually need a double set for them to actually reach...so I put them up against the wooden chair already next to bed and works like a charm....hope I don't get out of bed tomarrow and fall down those stairs!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails