Thursday, July 29, 2010

Be careful where you doodle....

someone may make them into art!

Last week I stopped at ColorMeMine to drop a gift off. We got to talking while I was there (something new, eh?) and I was overcome by the fact the table was covered in paper...white, blank paper.....a pallette for sure! I jokingly drew a Pug, Boston, and a Pom. Did I think those doodles were destined for anywhere but the garbage can???? Today L surprised me with tiles made from the doodles! I LOVE THEM!!!!

5 comments:

Mia said...

They are so cute!!! Gotta love good friends!!!

~hugs~

Jess & Lilo

Libby's Library said...

Punchy - how about if I make scrabble tile necklaces from your doodles? You can put them in your Etsy shop, and I can donate them for fund raising for the Polk Education Foundation.

Email me - okay?
libneas[at]aol[dot]com

Sandy said...

Sweet!!

Those Elgin Pugs said...

What a great story!!

Love the drawings!!

Hugs!!
Izzy, Josie and Anakin Man

JJ Lynne said...

those are beautiful! that's a lovely surprise for you :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails