Friday, June 18, 2010

Some Puggy & Buggy Customers!

When I send out my sewing orders I always hope to see how they looked. Here are a few you might recognize....

James Dean - do you know his blog? His mom has a great website and etsy shop!Most of you know this little group - Kelly has two blogs now...good luck Kelly!!!
Lola.... Apollo


Baby Koal, this sweet little girl is relation to Clover! Paisley

Solomon
I've done several custom weddings in the past couple of months. Hopefully the brides will share pics once the weddings are over!

9 comments:

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Awww...the boys are so handsome in their shirt & ties and the girls are just beautiful in their dresses.

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

Sandy said...

They all adorable. And wouldn't it be fun to have a pug runway show of your designs?? I see a TV reality show starring you, Punchy! And your crew!

The Devil Dog said...

You make such beautiful outfits. It sure is great to see them on their owners.

Roxy

PS A cookie tree, mom says you are VERY funny.

Wilma said...

I like that idea of a reality show. Project Pugway.I'll sign on as a model. I've recently lost a couple of pounds so I almost fit the criteria.
Love all your styles. Those pugs all look fabulous!

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Hi Aunt Punchy!
Look at all your happy customers! I see my cousin, baby Koal! She loves her dress. :)
Have a great weekend!
xo

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Oh Punchy!!

You do make Beautiful clothes!! And Mommy still loves her Pug Dolly too you mades her!!

Oh Mommy just loves 'dat wittle puggie Koal!! Oh My!! SOOOOOOO SWEET!! And her wittle dress!! SO adorables!!

Big Hugs!!!
Loves,
Izzy, Josie, And Anakin Man

JJ Lynne said...

what a handsome and gorgeous bunch of guys and dolls! JD looks wonderful in his shirt collar and we hope many special occasions arise so that he can show it off. thanks for creating such a beautiful little fashion statement :]

kjpugs said...

Can't wait til you visit so my pugs can don their finery again!!!! LOVED their outfits so so much! :)

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Wow! They all look mah-velous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails