Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pugstock 2008

Welcome to Pugstock!!!! PEACE - LOVE & PUGS!!!!!!

Our wnypugs event to raise funds for Green Mountain Pug Rescue, Central New York Pug Rescue and Puppymill Rescue!

The grand entrance....phew, as you can see by my RED face it was VERY HOT and MUGGY!!


Photobucket


Group photo taken around 3:30pm...probably 1/2 the people had gone through by this time!
Face painting Pug style!
My three girls walking with P....where the heck was Marty????? Oh, yeah, with me of course!
A well-themed family that attended
Shopping....



Rosie looking "perfect".
Another Pug Crew Member

This guy was 14 and taking a nap.



I know someof you read this blogger's site....
Pug pen.....

Photobucket

Cooling off....


Photobucket

12 comments:

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

OMD! It looks like SO SO SO Much fun!

Pam said...

Looks like it was a successful event! Did the rain stay away?

I just love the little guy in the doggie stroller taking a nap. so sweet. Those pugs looks like they are having a wonderful time.

kristie said...

good stuff! looks like it didn't rain. pugs seem to all get along - were there any fights or barking/chasing/growling???

Archie and Melissa said...

hi punchy!
oh that looks like so much fun! i am so glad you had such a nice day and great turnout!
xo
melissa

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

I love the Pug face painting idea!
What Fun! I am so bummed we are missing this years social......

Anonymous said...

Awesome job! We would have loved to be there. Maybe next year ;)

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

That looks like such great fun! And what a pretty day too!

Puddleglum said...

Fun Fun Fun!

I just experienced humidity for the first time over Labor Day. I didna like it, so I feel your pain on the mugginess.

Too Cute Pugs said...

Great pictures! Thanks for posting these. I may just snatch some for my photo album (if that's okay). We only took a few. We just ran out of time!

Priscilla said...

I love to see all the puggies together. Swimming, in the pen. Do you ever worry about the dogs picking up bugs (virus) from other dogs? Even if everyone is properly vaccinated, do you worry about other contagions, or fleas?

I'm not germaphobic but I sometimes think about that.

Sandy said...

Oh my goodness...so many pugs! I love it. Looks like a great day for that event. Those pens that the pugs are in together...looks like a great babysitting system.

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! You guys need to move it west lol.. or i need to move east!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails