Friday, September 26, 2008

Closing Camp Countdown

This weekend promises to be cold and rainy. The Pugboat MUST be taken out of the water as the docks are coming out. Even though it is officially Fall, taking the boat out really signals the end of it all.

Now my thoughts turn to entire weekends at home, well after Bloggy Meetup that is!

Next blogworld request....

Does anyone have a good dog sweater pattern???? I would prefer a knit pattern, but can also crochet. I have a request for a yellow sweater for a little black Puggy named Dixie! Also have an idea in the back of my head for my gang....always something brewing in the head!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Your summer season is too short! I love that name...Dixie.

Anonymous said...

Its fall here too.. boo! But now we are getting our late September, early October hot streak.

I unfortunately don't have a sweater pattern for you, but my grandmother knit a sweater for my dog. She said she made it up as she went along. If you like I can email you some pictures so you can see what it looks like??
Or maybe google it?

Nevis said...

Sorry...I have repeatedly tried to learn to crochet and knit...I can't manage it!

Wanda said...

Sorry you have to close up for the winter-- my parents just did that on the East Coast and it always make me sad to know we cannot go again until next summer. I will keep my eyes out for a pattern for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails