Saturday, April 05, 2008

600th Post wow




Week One Flower Project Today marks the end of week one for the hanging basket project. Notice seedlings are already germinating! The packages did not have the germination rates, but I know some seeds take longer than others. The window I have hung this in, gets wonderful sun. I need to prepare a spray bottle to keep the moss moist. It looks rather dry here.


My hands have moved from scrapbooking to sewing more. The carpal tunnel surgery was VERY successful and I am enjoying being able to use a needle and thread with no trouble. Some of the sewing is for my Esty shop. I am also going to an event in May, which a friend and I are sharing a table at.

Since today is meetup and I am taking the fur-some foursome by myself, I finally sewed up a belly band for Marty. He can lift his little leg like crazy and NO TROUBLE! I made this one reversible. Here is the doggie print side....

and here is the "fishing" side......

Here's a pic of some of the dresses I have made so far. Not a good shot to show details, but you see what I've been up to.

Have a great weekend!!!!

9 comments:

kristie said...

hey, do i recognize some of that fabric and lace??? marty's band is great. i love the prints. the fishing one will be good for camp!

The Devil Dog said...

Those dresses are adorable. Mom would like to see one modeled. Hope you have fun at the meet-up. Glad the surgery made things easier for you. That is always good.

Roxy

Anonymous said...

FYI - I am a guy pug in California. Just thought I would mention that the last time I had to wear my bellyband I soaked through it (including the "pad" my mom lined it with). Next time my mom will make me pee alot first!! Or maybe line it with an adult diaper!! - Charlie

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Love the new Belly band...I should hire you to sew a few up for Ole Man Turbo!

Anonymous said...

Cute outfits!
I am abit confused as to why Marty needs a belly band for a meetup? Is he an excited pee-er??

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

I am excited that your seeds are popping up so quickly! The dresses are adorable as always.

Pam said...

You've been busy with all the sewing!! Those dresses are too cute.

Unknown said...

Clementine needs one of those dresses! I'll be checking your Etsy shop like crazy.....

Nevis said...

I like to sew but I LOVE scrapbooking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails