Tuesday, October 09, 2007

T-Minus 10 days until Bloggy Meetup - East Coast Version...

Some of you may know about this little meetup (human version), others may wonder what, who, when, where....well....IT'S A SECRET....only kidding. We have emailed amongst ourselves and to those we thought would be interested. We have posted vague notions on our blogs and several of us are indeed meeting for a weekend. There are no guest speakers, no big events, no secret gifts. Just a bunch of us who have become friends meeting, in person, yep, in person. No Pugs, cats, husbands, or children. I, being probably the craziest (well, maybe not) am driving. Yes, it is 11 hours, yes, I may be a little out of touch with reality, but yes, I'm driving from the upstate NY area, no not NYC, upstate middle, by the BIG LAKE...Lake Ontario.

So, if anyone out there is giddy for details or thinks they would like to ride along in my VW Bug...let me know. You can post a comment as I moderate and your info will be private.

9 comments:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

I am like a kid waiting for Christmas morning! I am counting down the days! Boy this snuck op on us quick...so exciting!

Magnolia Sun said...

What happen to the almost plane ride??? Can't wait to see you face to face.

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

You know Punchy, Aunt Sue and Aunt Sandy are going to come to Asheville on the Monday after the meet-up to visit the Biltmore. You should come with them! Then I could meet you. Wouldn't that be great?!

Punchbugpug said...

Hmmm, the almost plane ride...well not happening! The rates doubled and since I'm already a chicken, driving it is!

Yes, Norman, I would love to come meet you! I hear Asheville is beautiful! After all this is a driving adventure for me and I will really need a Pug fix by Sunday!

Sandy said...

Yes, you come on with us up to Asheville! I'm going to have to kiss Norman!

kristie said...

what? i thought there was going to be a guest speaker, special events and secret gifts - lol!

Leah said...

I would love ride with you in your VW bug....wanna swing by Colorado on your way???

Pam said...

Can't wait to meet everyone!

Michelle said...

How fun!! I can't wait to here all about the human meetup!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails