Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Boat Show

So besides having a great blog-meetup I did also survive the boat show day with my husband. We got up at 4am and were on the road at 5:08, yeah I was a little slowwwwwwwww. Anyhow, we hit some real crazy weather towards the Canadian border (Niagara Falls end). My husband knows I "white knuckle" during bad driving weather and he kept saying "it's not that bad, we have four wheel drive, we're very safe, blah, blah, blah" Of course I might add that while he's telling me all this I see one car in ditch to my right, one car in median on my left and the frosting...the van on it's ROOF!!!! Holy crap!!!!!!!!! Thankfully the roads cleared as we neared Toronto as did my grip on the door handle!

Even though it was nearing 8:30am it still looked very dark!












Moving into the show...what the heck 3 motors??????











The arena where the Marlies Hockey team plays was flooded and they had boats and docks floating in there! Very cool indeed.












Here's one of the "little boats" we went in. This one was only $750,000 Canadian!












No dear...you can not buy this boat!












It would have been nice to actually finish this post, but blogger is NOT letting me upload my photos. It has me wondering, when it says "done" and your photos don't appear, where the heck did they go??????????

3 comments:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

wow...cool...so which one you gonna pick? I will be sure to make my way over to NY this summer for a spin on a flashy new Boat! Don't you wish Money grew on trees?
do you guys want a new boat? or was this trip just for fun and dreams? was there a raffle to win one? if so did you sign up?

Anonymous said...

Lisa, it was a trip to see me of course, LoL :) sorry punchy, had to input that ;) looks like you the Mr. had a ton of fun :) how cool they had boats floating in the place, thats so neat ;) Also, as for your pictures, sometimes it says could not perform the action or whatever, if you just wait then refresh your browser, sometimes they appear, just blogger says they aren't there cause its crapola sometimes :) thats how i've ended up posting like 7 posts, cause blogger said the action failed when it didn't. Anyway :) great pics :)

Sandy said...

That is a GREAT boat show. It's so neat that they build a water display. You husband looks real happy in that boat!! That sky was dark.. I love days like that when I can sleep all day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails