Sunday, January 28, 2007

Another day with no pictures

Dare I say "new blogger" has issues????? I seem to be able to post now and commenting and moderation of comments is okay, but NO PHOTOS. I spent over an hour hunting around help and came up with an address to email to. I sent email and have heard nothing back. I can only imagine the problems they are having. Those of you that have switched over to "new blogger" (not Beta Blogger) did you have problems. Please know that we all HAVE to switch at some point and when the time comes it is either switch or not continue. Until I can post again, check out my day by day link for daily photos.

6 comments:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

OH NO! Punchy...I am trying to log into Blogger and it is making me switch over! Like being forced to!I am too scared to! I think I ma going to leave mine alone and hopefully I can get back into regular Blogger rather then this NEW BLOGGER...oh the Horror stories! Good Luck...I may need your assistance when I return form vacation....

L said...

Is it that you can't upload photos because the little photo picture icon isn't on the toolbar anymore where you post, or they're just not posting properly?
If they're just not posting properly, it's most likely a problem with your browser. My photos weren't working for a while because I was using safari. When I switched to Firefox my photos posted fine.

Leah said...

We were having trouble with our wireless router, but as soon as we bought a new one, it was working fine. It was so frustrating, but now I actually like the new Blogger better. Good luck! The woes of Blogger!

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

I haven't had trouble with the switch, but I'm using Firefox. You can get it at www.mozilla.com

Michele said...

I started brand new with "New Bogger" and although I've read horror stories, I've been pretty lucky so far, and I come from the dark ages of zero blogger knowledge.

Sandy said...

Punchy, what's going on?? Are you still having problems?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails