Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday - and cold brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Busy Friday...phew. Barktoberfest tomarrow and our club's PugOWeen on Sunday. The girls are home resting up for all the activities. Hopefully tomarrow will not bring rain, as we all know how much Pugs LOVE walking in the wet and rain! UGH. I am still questioning my sanity about taking these three by myself tomarrow! I am thinking of duck-taping Rosie's harness to her! Lot's of busy work to do before both these events. Special thanks to those that sponsored the girls and I for tomarrow. IF anyone is still interested - on line donations can be made until 5pm est today! See previous post for link! Thanks!!!

1 comment:

Jo Jo said...

best of luck and best wishes for good weather :) ENJOY :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails