Thursday, April 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Hubby

Today was hubby's birthday. What a crazy day. He was told he had to work overtime until 11am this morning, so I drove my son to work and part way there got the call that he had actually come home. So, later in the morning I get the call my son will be done at 2pm. I send my daughter to pick him up and drive him back home...she was also asked to do dishes, work on laundry and bake a cake for daddy. We decided that hubby, son and daughter would drive back to Red Lobster, near the community college and I would meet them there. My son could eat and leave for his class at 6:30pm in one car and we could have coffee, finish up and drive home in the other car. Well, the plan actually worked out nicely, except during dinner my daughter mentioned she didn't have time to bake the cake and when we got home she had not done the dishes or worked on the laundry....all she says because she had to interrupt day going to pick her brother up. Oh well, I'll bake some cupcakes tomarrow and put them in my cupcake tree and we can sing with the girls...they really can't miss out on a birthday! Hopefully the weather tomarrow will be nice, since we have the day off, and we can meet some puggy friends for a walk.

1 comment:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

aww..sounds like a very busy day..cupcakes sound great. what is a cupcake tree? I bet Rosie Chloe and Zoey will be at your feet waiting for some droppings of cake batter..........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR HUBBY!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails