Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Enough, enough, enough

Okay, today my lovely daughter calls...crying....mom I just ran into the car ahead of me at the stop light! Now who feels like crying???? The woman was a b....... She was driving a 2005 mini-van, with 15,000miles as she kept telling me. My daughter was driving her cute little 1994 Saturn. Her car is low and scraped the bumper of the woman's car. We were going to try to pay out of insurance, but the woman was so nasty, I said forget this and called my company. Within 10 minutes of the accident the woman had and "estimate" from her dealer of $950!!!! What a scrap on your bumper?????? I can't begin to tell you the times I have been tapped from behind and said oh, it's fine...yeah, nice guys finish LAST!!! Did I mention this accident took place at the same spot that my son's wheel fell off on Monday????

On a happier note..Chloe and Zoey would like to report that they have been conversing with the Easter Bunny.......










about Rosie and her bonnet

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh my word...they are adorable in those easter ears and bonnet. I can't wait to see the outfits.

I sure hope this puts an end to the "happenings" around your family...with you and the two kids having incidents recently. Why can't people just be "nice"?

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!!!! At least with all this crummy stuff going on you have the pugs to humor you!

Leah said...

Your pugs look SO cute! Mine would never stay still enough with those things on their heads for a picture!

I am so sorry that crummy things keep happening to you. Accidents are no fun, and people can be so difficult (been there, done that). But keep on being the nice person you are!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Geeze what a week! I hope things will settle down soon!

Rosie is getting bug! she is getting more wrinkles ...Looks like Easter is going to be fun at your house!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Oh how I would like to find some bunny ears for Pyrite. Sorry to hear about the car incidents this week.... hopefully the Easter Break brightens everyone's spirits.

Cheers,

Pyrite's mama

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

SorryI had a typo,I ment to write (Rosie is getting Big )...not the best typer tonight!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails