Tuesday, November 08, 2016

VOTE

Unless you live under a rock...a really BIG rock, you know that today is election day. I (and I'm sure most of you) have been avoiding the drama of the election as much as I can on social media. There are a few people that feel the need to post hate and share ridiculous stuff! I finally broke down today with a FB post..... So here's the thing. Three of my grandparents came to the United States as adults. All three became citizens to be able to VOTE. My dad's parents would stay in New York until AFTER they voted each year. I know many of us are not satisfied with the candidates, but honestly VOTE people. There are many, many people throughout the world who do not have that right. Our country is still a good place, not perfect, but good. Start taking accountability, vote: Start paying attention. Stop reading the crap on the internet. It is not all truth. Most of it is bullcrap. Use your brains - stop passing along information that may or may not be correct. We are all entitled to opinions. Leave it at that. Sharing CRAP is CRAP. Get out there and VOTE. Peace out blog buddies!!!

1 comment:

Idaho PugRanch said...

Excellent post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails