Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The sad things that happen

Normally I am not one to post shocking photos.  I silently weep and say a prayer, but today, today this made me VERY VERY MAD.  It's local, it's deplorable and my heart breaks to think that it goes on more than we know.  Please take some time and say a prayer for this guy, whose been named Charlie Brown.  If it tugs at your heart strings and you have a few green backs to donate, please do.

Some local ladies went to RAS (Rochester Animal Services) to pick up another dog to foster and while there someone dumped off a pitbull that is on the brink of death. He has been starved to death basically...they let their rescue take him so we can help him but it may be too late for this poor dog.   He is presently trying to be saved at a local vet. 

To donate visit: HELP CHARLIE BROWN

4 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

I will never understand some people. Prayers to Charlie Brown
Lily

Tweedles -- that's me said...

oh my gosh, this breaks our heart/
How can humans be so cruel?
We hope the doggy is feeling some love and will get better.
I will say doggy prayers
love
tweedles

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Working in rescue, I unfortunately see way too much of this. It really makes you wonder about humans and why they can do this!

Elgor82 said...

It is so sad that this happens all the time. No one makes you get a pet so there is no excuse to treat them this way! We're in it for the long-haul and I want my babies around forever and even then ... that won't be long enough!

Love, Ellen

Praying for Charlie Brown!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails