Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year!!! with a little 2011 reflection....

Before we dive (or fall) headfirst into 2012 we thought we'd take a quick peek at the journey that was 2011. We started out in January with lots of snow and cold weather. We spent most of the time trying to stay one step ahead of Kiki the Destroyer.....
In February I worked on organizing my craft room.....
and....Kiki kept destroying.....
In March the bakery opened. I added storefront items and on St. Patrick's Day we took Rosie and Zoey over to pick up some treats.  There we met Largo and his siblings and became fast friends!
In April Kiki continued to chew her way through the year.....
and sweet little Zoey took sick
In May we discovered Zoey had 2 Mast Cell Tumors and she had to have surgery with good results and
and C graduated from college!
In June we celebrated Kiki's 1st birthday at the bakery!  We made it a joint fundraiser for her rescue Kentuckiana Pug Rescue!
and we spent the weekends at our camp, enjoying campfires and friends.
In July Kiki, my bf and I traveled to Indiana to pick up her rescue Vinnie!
While there those Indy peeps put on a BIG party!!!!  Kiki got to see her Nanny Annie too!

In August we hung out on the Pugboat....
and then in September we drove and drove and drove and got our Stewie from SEPRA!!!!!
later in September we celebrated Vinnie's birthday and had visitors from Indiana!
In October C and I headed to North Carolina for our annual Bloggy Meetup.
In November P hauled "Fred" out of the barn to sell.......then decided to keep him.....
In December we partied and shopped and celebrated with our six pack of Pugs!!!! 
Goodbye 2011, thanks for sharing it with us!!!  Now let's rock out to 2012!!!!

9 comments:

Payton said...

Nothing to complain about on that list. Happy new year!
Love,
Payton

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Happy New Year!!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda, Brutus & Ellie

PugMommy said...

Happy New Year!!!

Sandy said...

I enjoyed your 2011 rundown of the year. I'm so glad y'all kept the red truck. Love it. I am so glad I got to see you in October and meet your sweet, beautiful C.

Elgor82 said...

Happy New Year ... Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster & Liberty

Rae - Say It Aint So said...

happy new year! i think my favorite part of your year was the pug boat! i want to ride on it! even though i'd be scared my girls would fall off!

Pam said...

great year in review! LOVE LOVE LOVE your craft room! Those bins are awesome.

Bunk said...

Whoever thought of pugboat was genius obviously. Hey I gotta ask, do pugs every stop chewing through? I am at that stage right now, where I chew EVERYTHING UP. Every ball... pug, even furniture!

Suzy said...

You guys look adorable in your Santa jammies!! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails