Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Nostalgic November - Day 16

We are having some "nostalgia" issues here at the homefront.  First off my power cord for my laptop broke.  So I thought no worries, I have P's laptop to use.  Then the printer ran out of ink.  Now we ask why does that matter?  Well apparently if the ink is out, the scanner won't work?  Nonetheless, I found this circa 2005 holiday picture of Chloe and Zoey!  Two Pugs!  I'm pretty sure back then I would NEVER have dreamed I'd have six! 

2 comments:

Sandy said...

They always have the cutest outfits..thanks to their designer mom. I was going through a lot of past Christmas cards today and saw their pictures.

Tucker and Lola said...

How cute! Check to make sure you have the settings to "scan only", if mine is set to that it will still scan without ink in the printer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails