Tuesday, May 10, 2011

If it's Tuesday, I forgot Monday?

Wanted to share a quick pic of the gifts C showed up with on Mother's Day. Those roses are amazing. I need to take another pic to show how much they've opened since Sunday! Of course her card is a lab since her dog Charlie one. It is so funny how my kids own BIG dogs and we own MANY SMALL ones. I have felt lately that I can't seem to catch up with myself. Trying to work, keep house, blog, fbook, emails, sew, 5 dogs, a husband....I really wonder how I ever raised 2 children! I'm fairly certain it was easier for me since we didn't have blogs and fbook when I was in the midst of motherhood. Maybe having children kept me more grounded, more efficient? Maybe I'm just not into perfection for myself like I was in the past. Maybe it's all the dog hair?

Let the adventures continue!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those roses are beautiful!
I so understand your feeling of falling behind. Fbook and blogging is time consuming, but still a joy. Real life just keeps getting in the way. House cleaning, spouse and work keep me busy enough. Currently I'm fostering a very small 9-week old pup and her special needs mom who has to be carried in and out of the house everytime she has to potty. I know it's been a while since I lived with a puppy, but I don't remember them having to potty at least once an hour. At least when she's outside she isn't trying to pull laptops off tables or drag my shoes around or.......
Gotta love 'em.

Kitty+Coco said...

HAS to be the dog hair! Hahaha. It does seem as though life is getting more hectic. I blame it on cell phones. They are great and aweful all into one. I swear Kitty and Coco will have one at the rate they are going now (do I sound like a senior citizen or what!).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails