Monday, February 16, 2009

Another Valentine Meetup...

Saturday we went to a "double-header" meetup. We got there at 10am to setup. The Pug Meetup was first. It was great seeing some of our friends that we had not seen in several months! L and I took turns manning the booth with raffles, info, and items for sale.

Recognize this blogger? First person to tell me her blog, gets a big kiss from MARTY!


As the day progressed L and my gang sat it out.....

Here is Isabella (Rosie's mom) and Chloe.


The Pug portion ended at 1:30 with a break before the small dog portion arrived. In between there was a mobile grooming truck there and I had Zoey's ears cleaned and nails done. I hate clipping her black nails. Then we had them cut Marty's nails! I'm happy to report they got 2 1/2 feet done before he started getting NUTS! Better than nothing!
By the time the small dogs were there mine were EXHAUSTED. They did play for the first 1/2 hour or so, but then honestly, I think all they wanted to do was go home!


We got home at 5pm. A long day for 4 little furry ones. They slept on the drive home and when we got home ate dinner and went right to bed!
I do have more photos, but unfortunately, they are not uploading...not sure why...

12 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi punchy & family!
oh emmitt and i missed you guys!
happy belated valentine's day!
xoxoxo
melissa

Anonymous said...

I just love how they are all sitting in their own chair :-)

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

They look worn out! I can't believe how well they sit in those portable chairs. Norman would freak out.

Page said...

Winston and Sela hate having their nails trimmed, too. Rob and I got that pet rotary tool thingy and it works great! Takes a little more time but is so worth it not having to fight with the pugs and accidentally trimming too short and cutting the quick.

Tink said...

How cute! That looks like a lot of fun.. Ping hates to get her nails done too. We have a little trick.. Hubby holds her in one arm and has a Popsicle in the other.. I clip her nails while she is distracted by the Popsicle.. It works good although she takes big chunks out of the Popsicle and ends up drooling it all over the place.. LOL

Libby's Library said...

Gosh I wish we had something like this where I live!

Too Cute Pugs said...

I recognize her! Where's my kiss, Marty?!

Sue

Unknown said...

I think that might be Pearl and Daisy's momma?? Plus i saw on her blog that the girls went to a pug meet up that was conveniently on the same day as yours....hmmm.....

The Devil Dog said...

The pugs look so good sitting in their chairs. How cute. Glad you had fun at the meet up.

Roxy

Anonymous said...

Ooh la la! Very dashing lady pugs...I bet they break hearts everywhere they go!

Totally Timmy said...

Your pugs have more outfits than my Timmy..WOW

Puglette said...

everypuggy looks so cute in their outfits and sitting so nicely! i love these photos!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails