Thursday, January 24, 2008

Prize and Pretty

I'm a little backwards in my posting, rather than to really creep you out with a tour of my basement today I'm sharing my recent "win" from GIRLVILLE.....


She wraps so pretty.....








I love these banners!!!! Girlville you need to get them on Etsy!!!!









The same day my prize arrived C's boyfriend picked her up to go out for their "1 year" dating anniversary. Wow, is he the one????? He brought pretty roses, which she wanted to display where everyone could see. The vase I put them in I received as a gift for our one year wedding anniversary...isn't it cute...little love-birds!

8 comments:

kristie said...

aww, how sweet that you put them in your one-year anniv. vase! the lovebirds are very cute and perfect for the roses.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

That Banner is perfect for you! It is RED!!!
Those flowers are so pretty. I c an smell them just looking at them. Love the idea of placing them in your ONE year ann. vase!

AM said...

Yeah for your prize! Her wrapping is always pretty isnt it?

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Way cute vase and banner. Girlville is so cool. Congrats to your daughter on her anniversary. Maybe he is "the one!"

Sandy said...

That vase is so cute. Sounds like C has a nice boyfriend! I love that V Day banner from Girlville.

Anonymous said...

For several moments I stared at that third picture and wondered "Why would she take a picture of a pile of thongs...?" Then something clicked and I realized it was indeed a very cute banner, I love it!

Pam said...

How sweet are those flowers and that vase is adorable.

Congrats on your win...those banners are awesome.

Frances Louise said...

Very cool gift, although I have to admit that like "anonymous", I originally thought the banners were thongs.

Pretty roses . . . who knows what the future holds?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails