Thursday, February 15, 2007

Snow day, snow day, where are you???

First a big thanks to AM and Lisa for the Valentine's Day cards. What fun to get mail that isn't a bill - LOL

Chloe didn't seem to mind running through it, but you can barely make me out on the front deck by the door.




Rosie seems to have a "monkey" on her back, don't worry she always has that look, she really doesn't mind.














My drive home yesterday was a little scary. My little 5-speed plugs through. I only went down part of a small hill sideways...woohoo.

My husband said last night his drive in was worse. He drives a 4 wheel drive SUV and he called to say there were cars and trucks and police everywhere. He doesn't scare easy, so I knew it was bad. My daughter is stuck south of here at her friends. She went out last night, despite my comments. Now she has to figure out how to get into classes this morning.

I'll have to take some pics of todays snow....now the puggy pen is barely visible. Putting the gang in there is like throwing marshmallows into a cup of hot chocolate...poof....

5 comments:

Leah said...

I LOVE the pictures of your pug gang in the snow. Poor little marshmallows! Trust me, we went through the same thing in December and January (but not quite as bad!). We had lots of accidents in the house as a result. Oscar hates to get his precious paws wet and cold. Hope you guys stay warm and safe. Sounds like the northest has gotten totally pounded.

L said...

I like the mental picture I got when I thought of pugs being put in a deep pile of snow! So adorable!

Sandy said...

Like Leah and Imizzle, the though of them going "poof" into the snow is funny! I love seeing all the snow. I have never seen anything like that in person. It makes me want to fall down in it!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I love Chloe running thru the snow! I cant believe she doesnt mind it! And the pugs in the pen! hysterical! And I love what you said about the marshmallows. That is a GREAT line. Add that to your pug memoirs book whenever you write one.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Too cute! we have the POOF thing going on here too! The snow covers them completely! I have to pack down a section for them to go pee. It is funny looking at Willow peeking at me over the snow...all I see is her eyes and ears...the rest is under the snow! then they come in with chilly bellies!

Ps your welcome for the card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails