Thursday, August 03, 2006

Meme number ???????

This MeMe was originated by Jodie...through RPM and here goes!
Favourite body part(on yourself) ~ I don't have one
Plain chips & dip or flavoured chips ~ Neither
My eye colour is ~ Hazel -Brown/Green
If I had a million dollars ~ Buy the kids each a house, donate to Pug Rescue, give some away to some peeps I know need it, buy that darn beach house! Although I doubt a million would do all that!
One regret I have is ~ Not having that third child
Ever thought about adopting? ~ Yes
Name of the first boy you really loved ~ Jerry
My dream job would be ~ art studio
My least favourite animal ~ bat
Finish this sentence, I like me because ~ I always try to help others
The last item I purchased was ~ new washclothes
My biggest pet peeve is ~ people who don't follow through on their promises
I feel prettiest when ~ I have a fresh hairdo
When I was growing up I wanted to be ~ a teacher
I feel very alone/vulnerable when ~ my hubby is mad at me!
I take or took for granted ~ having my mom around until I was old

1 comment:

Jo Jo said...

hey it was great getting to know a bit more about you :) thanks for participating in the meme spree, seems a lot are going around these days :) and i too dislike people who don't keep their promises, there are few people in this world that do keep them these days, they are hard to find those people!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails