Monday, March 13, 2006

The Middle Child



The face of the "middle child".
Zoey still has some mild issues about Rosie. She seems to love her and plays with her lots, but sometimes, quite frankly she just looks sad. There are times when she runs into the den (Rosie is afraid of the stairs) and hangs out there. Othertimes she can be found upstairs in the office hanging out in the lounge chair.
Well, Rosie had her 2nd vet visit tonight and I mentioned to the vet that Zoey just doesn't seem herself. She seems sad. Nicely enough the vet took me serious, since they all know how Pug nuts I am, and said to keep an eye on her and if she didn't perk up, that they would check her out. She has just finished the last of her antibiotics today for her urinary infection and those pills could also be making her feel icky. Who knows. So, I continue to give her lots of hugs and probably spend more time with her than the other two.....all because of that "middle child" face!

3 comments:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Awww Zoey...you poor thing! I know what you mean Willow is the same way...there are days where she is so playful with Belle and other days she wants nothing to do with her. She looks up at me with those big sad eyes of her looking at me as if she is asking me...."why did you bring this little fur ball here all she does is invade my space, gets attention when it should be me. When her belly gets rubbed it makes me sad that you aren't rubbing mine...) so ya I totally know what you mean. Hopefully Zoey will come around once the newness wears off. Sounds like you are doing everything you can to make sure she feels loved.

Sandy said...

I bet in a few months or weeks she'll be fine. She might be tired from all the energy going on around there with Rosie. And she probably loves that extra attention you are giving her.

Punchbugpug said...

I think it was really the meds as far as Zoey's actions. She is back to her old self...crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails