Thursday, November 01, 2007

November is NaBloPoMo



Yep, it's officially November. You may know or recall that November is NaBloPoMo. While I have not decided whether to join that site with my posts, I will again attempt to bore you with 30 days of something. The chosen topic for my 30 days of posting will be:

30 Days of Coffee......

Today's coffee is Hill's Brother's Deep Roast served in my "Lighthouses of the Jersey Shore" mug. The coffee was made by P at 5:30a.m. He likes STRONG coffee, yet he will add sugar and creamer????
There are those of you that will say...what no photos of Pugs drinking coffee? Well the Pugs in this house know that coffee is not good for them. Although I think they would happily drink a cup if allowed!

8 comments:

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

30 days of coffee. Whoah. That's a lot of coffee talk.

Pam said...

What a fun topic for NaBloPoMo! I love your lighthouse mug.

kristie said...

yum, i love coffee so this will be a good month! great mug too.

Sandy said...

Oh boy...i bet if you left that cup sitting in reach they would taste it for sure...but would they like it??

Frances Louise said...

Uh, I am new at this blogging thing so forgive my stupidity, but what is NaBloPoMo?

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

oh my you are brave to do another 30days... you did a great job on last years 30 days of thanks! That takes a lot of commitment!
But 30 days of Coffee sounds good to me! the more coffee the better!

Punchbugpug said...

Yep, Norman, but I love my coffee! I'm wondering if I have 30 different coffee cups/mugs? LOL

RPM, I'm pretty sure Rosie would drink it, she'll drink or eat anything.

Frances go to Nablopomo.com it is 30 days of posting, you don't have to join that site, you can just post anyhow.

Priscilla said...

I love it! 30 days of coffee! Count me in!

I almost forgot today. I'm up now though.

Ü

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails