Monday, November 12, 2007

30 Days of Coffee - Day 12

Today's cup of coffee is served in a gift from my son from his trip to Disney in Orlando.



Today is a hodgepodge for me. It is a day off, but I seem to have picked up the "bug" from the kids at the birthday we went to Saturday night...ugh!!!! I guess not feeling well physically forces a person to actually rest on their day off....except I actually rested a lot yesterday. DRAT!

Today marks the 7th anniversary of my mom's death.

Let's no measure our days apart...but our time together...........

Today is also Chloe's birthday!!! Chloe is turning 5 today...the little Pug that changed our lives forever!



10 comments:

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Happy Birthday Chloe! I hope you get a lot of great presents and a giant cake to eat all by yourself!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy Chloe! you know out of all 2 years I have been reading your Blog I never knew Chloe's Birthday was also on the Anniversary of your Mothers Death?
Boo to you not feeling well. What a time to be under the weather On your Day off! That is just not fair!

Christine & Giggs said...

Happy Birthday Chloe! Hope you get lots of treats and lovin' on your special day :)

Be sure to keep your mama company and nice and warm while she's not feeling well.

Pam said...

Happy Birthday to Chloe!

Frances Louise said...

Mommy is a bit jealous of all you guys who have the day off . . .

Happy Birthday Chloe! Hope you gets presents and lots of treats today!

Sandy said...

Happy Birthday to Miss Chloe..they sure do have a way of changing our lives for the better! I'm sure it is such mixed emotions for you today. I hope your mom greeted Baxterman today.

Leah said...

Happy Birthday, Chloe! We love you!

The Devil Dog said...

Happy Birthday Chloe.

Roxy & Lucky

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Yay, Happy Birthday Chloe. Hope your day was pawsome.

Four Pugz

Magnolia Sun said...

Happy birthday Chloe. What a great picture of you and your mom.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails