Tuesday, November 27, 2007

30 Days of Coffee - Day 27

I found this mug in the back of my cupboard. One of my previous tenants gave us a set of these one Christmas. There were four??? I seem to only find one????


Magnolia Sun, the mugs take up an entire shelf of one cupboard and 3/4 of another shelf. A few of the larger ones hide in the back of the glass cupboard, the ones that match my dishes are on the shelf with the dishes, the glass ones are in the dining room hutch, and the Pug mugs are on display on the hutch in the kitchen. Wow, that's a lot of darn mugs/cups!

Norman, our coffee maker has a grinder built right in it. We used to grind our own beans all the time, but haven't been doing that lately. I do LOVE the smell of those coffee beans...sigh.

I've been busy at home. Here's a sneak peak at my newest creations. Pug Angel treetoppers! I made the heads out of Sculpey Clay and then sewed and glued and burned and pinched outfits. They can either be a treetopper, or stand as you see them...what do you think?

15 comments:

kristie said...

i love the one in the blue plaid dress! perhaps you can make kitty ones next year?

you have enough mugs to start a coffee shop!

Priscilla said...

Are you selling them? I would love to buy one.

Frances Louise said...

Nice dolls. Mommy is very envious of your talent . . .

Pam said...

Those tree toppers are so cute!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Ian says Pugs aren't allowed to be fashioned into angels, because Pugs are evil. LOL! I think they're great!

Jessica said...

They are so fantastic!

Punchbugpug said...

Yes, I am selling them. Email me or leave me a comment to discuss :)

Ian, what do you mean Pugs aren't angels?????? grrrrr :(

The Devil Dog said...

I think they are great. We like the plaid dress one, too. You should try to sell them.

Roxy

Leah said...

Those are awesome!

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

The pug treetoppers are so darn cute. You are so talented!!

xoxoFour Pugs

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the puggy tree topper/stands/angels.....oh man your so creative =) yay =)
ur too cute, how are things? long time no catch up....hope all is well :)

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Okay...your coffee Mug cubard must be huge...
Love the PugAngel collection...Can you make one of Belle...she is a Pug Devil!

Sandy said...

I do like that mug with the pine cone on it! The pug toppers are wonderful! You are so creative.

Magnolia Sun said...

The tree toppers are the cutest things, you are so creative.

AM said...

You are so brilliant. I love the bottom left one the best.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails