Wednesday, November 07, 2007

30 Days of Coffee - Day 7



This morning started extra early. My first cup of coffee was at 5:30am......

As it was pitch black out and a icy mixture was on the deck, I decided a shore mug worked.


We needed to leave the house by 6am, as I needed to drop P at work and then continue on to my "nerve" testing at 6:45am. P was puttering around and I had to press him to get out of the house by 6:15am. We got to his work at 6:35, which left me 10 minutes to find the office I was going to. It took me that 10 minutes to find the proper road and then another 15 minutes to locate the building! GAH!!!! Luckily, the office actually tells you 15 minutes early so you aren't late! Heh, good idea!

Then started the testing......okay, well maybe I will NOT describe it, as it was pretty strange and involved prodes, electricity, sensors, and needles. It wasn't the worst thing I've ever had done, but certainly doesn't rank up there with my favorite early morning experiences. Unfortunately, I do have carpel tunnel in both wrists. I go back to my surgeon next week for his recommendations. Sounds like I will have the right wrist done soon and follow-up with the left wrist later.

So I left their office and since it was only 8:05am, decided I needed to stop at Dunkin Donuts and treat myself to a Pumpkin Latte.....


I arrived at work at 8:20 and really don't start until 9! I think my boss thought I'd lost my mind.....

Did I mention I also treated myself to a Pumpkin Muffin???? Dee-li-cious!

6 comments:

kristie said...

sorry to hear about the torture...i mean tests...you had to endure this morning. everytime i leave the dr. i hit the starbucks nearby as a reward for having to go to the dr.! i'm all about anything pumpkin so i may need to head to dunkin and check those out.

Pam said...

Yum, the pumpkin latte sounds really good! I'm sorry to hear about the carpel tunnel though.

Anonymous said...

pumpkin stuff is the best stuff. I don't care that it's past thanksgiving in canada, pumpkin flavoured stuff is the bessst!

Sandy said...

Hello Dunkin Donuts! I wonder if you have to have the operation before the holidays?? I hope if you do, that you recover quickly and make somebody else wash the dishes!

Leah said...

Mmmmm, Pumpkin Lattes. I love those things (but I have never had one from Dunkin Donuts. We don't have them around here).

Punchbugpug said...

Oh, I hope no operation before Christmas! The week after would be okay, but not before!

I am depressed when the Pumpkin Lattes are gone.....I'll have to make them like Priscilla over at Elvispug!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails