Wednesday, November 21, 2007

30 Days of Coffee - Day 21 Home Office Edition

Yes, this is really a mug! LOL This may be the strangest one in my entire house! There is something weird about drinking out of a cat's head!



Girlville asked to see my new office in our house. Since my dad moved LAST YEAR this room has been nothing. Now it is more private in the front of the house off the dining room....come on in....

You remember the Pug painting, right?? It's new home is here.
I revised the Pug curtains from my old office to fit these much bigger windows. Notice I have my nice recliner for quiet reading. I have a lot of Pug artwork from artists around the country.
This is the closet. It actually goes the length of the main staircase of the house. The door opened "into" the room and was usually left open, so we just took it off. (Pam, my dad got me the "Hound Dog" sign at Graceland!)


The desk in it's new spot. You'll notice there is no computer right now. Maybe by summer I'll have my own computer down here. For now it's a nice place to sit and work on projects.

Seems no surface is safe from my Pug decorating. That bulletin board holds all the fun cards I get from everyone through the year. The Pug on the door handle (with his head closed in the door) is a purse my son bought me last year for Christmas. This is the way out, so time to go!!!

11 comments:

kristie said...

what a great space! are you going to sew/do crafts in there too? i love the large pug painting...i may drive up there and take it.

hmmm, drinking out of a cat head does seem rather odd now that you mention it.

Magnolia Sun said...

Wow you've got a ton of pug stuff, your desk area looks very nice and inviting.

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Holy Cow! I think you have every Pug trinket that has ever been created!

AM said...

Very cute! I knew you had a lot of pug stuff...now I know that you REALLY do. Love that pug bottom on the door nob!

Sandy said...

Punchy that is a wonderful room...I'd call it the pug room! You have so many pretty pug things. I think it's a great space and I'd probably spend a lot of time in there.

Jessica said...

Wow, you really have the pug decore. Mom, why don't we have more pug stuff?

Cute stuff.

Love, Zoe

Pam said...

I LOVE it!! All the pug stuff in there is just great and how cool is that sign from Graceland. ;)

The coffee cup is way cool although I can imagine it being pretty weird too.

Clover said...

You have quite the collection, that is awesome! Cute room! :)
Jess

Christine & Giggs said...

I have never seen so much pug stuff in one place! Your office is like pugland! We should do pilgrimages there. lol!

Frances Louise said...

I LOVE that huge pug painting on your wall. Such a teriffic room
!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Holy PUG room! G-Wiz that is great!
I want to see a picture of the "Room" you know what room I am talking about! Does Charlotte ring a Belle?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails