Saturday, November 17, 2007

30 Days of Coffee - Day 17

I'll bet almost everyone with a Pug has received this mug as a gift. I actually have 2 of these, both gifts. I have noticed some of my mugs are sort of scratched and beat up. P likes to take coffee in the car and the mugs usually end up in the back seat and bounce around. I'm surprised more aren't broke.

Since I am having my hand surgery December 11th. I have put myself on target to have things in order and done for the holidays. I plan on having all the sewing done, cards ready, and house decorated by the end of next weekend!!! Then I'll work on shopping.

So today was designated "sewing day".

Notice the residue of orange tape? I borrowed this tape from P to mark a spot 2 years ago for a project I was sewing....that tape is obnoxious. I should get something that will remove it!

So I started around 8:30 am.....




and finally stopped at 6:30pm! I'm very happy with what I completed today. I finished up this year's Christmas outfits for the furry ones. Sorry no pic, it's a surprise! LOL I also finished another doggy dress for my Etsy site. I have a boy vest almost completed, 2 other dresses and another vest cut-out and ready to go. I also finished a complete set of the boy dog idea set that I had an idea for. I haven't decided if I will sell those on ebay, Etsy, word of mouth, on the street corner, wherever.

6 comments:

kristie said...

yea for you getting all that done...i figured that's what you were doing all day...i think you are going to win our craft challenge!

Sandy said...

I'm glad you are going to get the surgery done and while you are recuperating, you can enjoy some Christmas TV and music and just relax. You have a lot to do before the surgery! How are you going to post while recuperating? You know we can't go without you posting and showing us pictures of the "kids". I didn't know you had an esty shop...what is the link?? You know some folks around here would love to buy something!

Pam said...

That's awesome that you were able to get all that done! I know you at least beat me on the weekend craft challenge.

AM said...

Im so glad you have an etsy shop and are wanting to sell your cretions!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

How exciting! Woman has been knitting all weekend. I get bored of it. She's always poking me in the butt with those stupid needles!

Priscilla said...

Goo Gone! There is another product. I have it under the sink. When I get to the 'old' house I'll look it up for you. Goo Gone is one product and the other (unknown name) are both very handy for removing just about everything. Paint included so check a spot first.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails