Monday, November 26, 2007

30 Days of Coffee - Day 26 - It's card time, do we have your address?

yes, my friends....yet another pug mug...
what can I say, I'm "possessed"

We are busy here getting those Christmas cards ready. If you have not received a card from us before and would really like to be added to our list, please leave me a comment with your postal address and your email address. I moderate my comments (duh, like you guys don't know that) and promise not to publish your information to the ENTIRE global world! If you want to leave an additional regular comment for posting, please feel free to do that too. We love hearing from y'all!!!!

4 comments:

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

I'm sure you have our address :)

Sandy said...

Hey, you have my address...can you send me Marty? Can you post a picture of the beautiful boy?

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Do you ever grind your own beans, or do you buy the pre-ground coffee always? Just wondering.

Magnolia Sun said...

I think you have my address from blog meet up. Do you have really big kitchen cabinets to put all your cups in?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails