Saturday, November 10, 2007

30 Days of Coffee - Day 10

Ahhh, sweet relief, a 3 day weekend!



Today's coffee is being served in one of my glass mugs. Anyone else have these from Princess House? I love drinking coffee out of clear glass, not sure why exactly.

Notice anything else about my coffee photo???? I got my "pay-it-forward" gift from Giggs...woohoo....aren't these coasters the coolest???? I have Oriental accents in my living room and they will look beautiful in there. Which is where they'll be living right after my son moves his stuff out of there! Wouldn't want him to accidentely TAKE THEM!!!! How the heck did she make them and I can't believe she had to PAY THAT MUCH MONEY to ship them!!!!! Holy (#&^$&*^. Many thanks...and now that I FINALLY have your address I can send yours out too!


Ragus....your wondering how many mugs I have????? TONS!!!!! I'm pretty sure I can do the entire 30 days of posting for November and NEVER repeat a mug!

9 comments:

Priscilla said...

I love drinking coffee out of clear glass mugs too! I rarely will accept coffee out of a Styrofoam cup. YUK!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Those are Pretty! I love the colors...what a perfect Pay it forward gift siing how you are posting 3 days of Coffee!

Sandy said...

Those coasters are beautiful! I don't drink coffee but I have always thought the clear glass is strange...seems more like it would break..but that's just me! I worked in a little ice cream shop in the mall in high school and that was the first time I had ever seen coffee in a clear glass and also the first time I had heard of "ice coffee" which sounds yucky to me.

Magnolia Sun said...

I remember Princess House, I think I had a couple of shows way back when. The coaster are beautiful.

Frances Louise said...

Wow -- nice coasters!

Pam said...

I was also wondering how many mugs you had. Those coasters are gorgeous!

The Devil Dog said...

Those are beautiful coasters. You are right to hide them until after your son moves out. You don't want anything so pretty accidentally traveling without you.

Roxy

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

The coasters are beautiful. We have enjoyed your coffee posts.

Four Pugz

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Oh, I love those coasters!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails