Thursday, November 15, 2007

30 Days of Coffee - Day 15 - Part 2

For those of you that have any doubts I can make 30 days of coffee, I give you my collection.....


If you count there are 18 mugs. I have only posted 2 of them, leaving 16 mugs....woohoo....no problem making the rest of the month. Not to mention I actually have MORE regular mugs to choose from too. You may be asking yourself "why does Punchy need all those mugs?" and I would say for when my bloggy friends come over for coffee of course!
Priscilla, these are the series from either Franklin Mint or Danbury Mint or one of those, try them and let us suck you into buying more than you can ever need............

2 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

OOOO! Pugs and Coffee! My two favorite things in the world!

My favorite time of the day is early morning when I sit at the computer with a hot cup of coffee in my hand and my pug, Emmitt at my feet. :)

Melissa and Emmitt
http://www.pugnotes.com
Uncommon Pug and Dog Art

L said...

Love, love, LOVE the pug mugs. I would cover my house in pug stuff if I could. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails