Wednesday, November 14, 2007

30 Days of Coffee - Day 14

After two sick days I am really craving this big cup of coffee. My SIL gave us a set of these last time we visited. Like I needed more! I wish I owned the bank it represents, then I could schedule bloggy meetups for us all every few months, right? Ahhh, a girl can dream.

I am feeling MUCH better today. I did have trouble sleeping last night, but after all the sleeping I have been doing I guess that's not unusual. That and all four of the furry ones wanting to be by me. I still can't figure out how 21 pound Rosie moves me!

For Sandy...Marty sends a big loving hug to you!!!


7 comments:

Magnolia Sun said...

Glad your feeling better - that looks like a wonderful cup of coffee, some days you just need a little more.

kristie said...

wow, that thing looks like a crock pot! marty is so cute, i love a black pug.

Pam said...

Glad you are feeling better. Marty is too cute!

Priscilla said...

Happy to hear you are feeling better today. Rest as much as you can. The holidays are just around the corner.

Sandy said...

Hey Marty...that's just what I needed this morning. I sure am missing my boy. I never could have imagined that an old boy would love his mama like he did! I wish you owned that bank, too, then you could hire a driver and a big bus to start down here and pick us up along the way to drive up there for a meetup!

Michele said...

J and I are really sad we missed the meetup. Maybe next time it could be closer to us or even you. We both need to get away for a break. I'm glad you are feeling better. Marty is cute, he reminds me of Mia's friend at our trailer.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Another Meetup? sounds GREAT to me!
I need a big cup of coffee this morning...
Glad you are feeling better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails