Saturday, November 24, 2007

30 Days of Coffee - Day 24

Maybe this big, whipped creamed topped cup of coffee will get me started today!

Now this is a caffeine indulgence, yum. Hopefully today will be a day of more finished projects than yesterday. Yesterday I seemed to bounce from one thing to another and not get anything finished. My son has still not started moving, so now his "stuff" has been moved from the living room (to allow for that tree to be put up) to the dining room...gah! My entire car is also filled with donations from my dad to him for his new place.
I did manage to get 32 candle lights put in the windows, which is a major project. The ones in the cupola require a lot of extension cords and a lot of grumbling. I think I will ask Santa this year for some plug outlets up there...oh, and real ceiling lights instead of that old lamp. I honestly don't know how I have completed all the decorating in the past. I need some elves...send elves....soon.....help.....more coffee....

7 comments:

kristie said...

oh boy what would i give to have that big cuppa coffee with whipped cream - i have some whipped cream in the fridge...why didn't i think of that? i too need motivation. good luck today and maybe an elf or two will show up...if i see any i'll send them your way.

Priscilla said...

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Love
Priscilla and BH

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

The coffee looks delicious, yummO!

Sandy said...

You sure have a lot of square footage to cover up there! So many windows...would you like everyone to send you a pug or two to help you out?

Jessica said...

32??? Holy hannah! Can't wait to see that! :)

I so love whipped cream on my coffee. It's the best!

The Devil Dog said...

Even though mom does not drink coffee, she enjoys reading your 30 days of coffee posts. I like all the pug mugs you have.

Roxy

PDE really does stink. And it is so fast. Maybe that is a blessing, I do not know, all I know is that Maggie is the 2nd pug I know to have died from it. It is very sad.

Mom

Pam said...

That's a lot of candles! I bet they look great! It's slow going in decoration land here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails