Sunday, November 04, 2007

30 Days of Coffee - Day 4

Today's coffee is served in the travel mug I bought at meetup yesterday! It is very cool and of course I HAD to have it. It is ceramic with a protective bottom and travel top. (It can keep my coffee hot in this FREEZING house).


Strange things happen and here is the sweatshirt my friend was wearing! I told her that SHE was in my theme of 30 days of coffee too!



This little Puggy is Rosie's half sister, Lexie ...


Her full sister Olivia....
Her mama Isabella....
One little Puggy celebrated his birthday there. I had to keep a good eye on Chloe, she wanted lots of cake....

There she is waiting....Normally Marty is pretty quiet at the meetups, but for some reason he took to barking his head off at a little Pug and following him around, which caused the other Pug to bark his head off too! I solved the problem by putting him on leash and keeping them apart.

Last meetup we won the costume contest which was a $25 gift certificate to a local (down there local) shelter's gift shop. Since I was only about 5 minutes down the road, I stopped there and bought Marty a new harness and leash. I will have to have him model another day, as P is waiting IMPATIENTLY for me to help uncover the boat! No, no we aren't going for a boat ride, he has to winterize the boat!

10 comments:

The Devil Dog said...

Mom and dad love the sweat shirt. Dad wants one, because of course he loves coffee and I am black. Mom doesn't drink coffee at all. She is one of the few people on the planet who doesn't.

Roxy

Sandy said...

I loved seeing them follow you around.,..isn't it funny how they want their mama. Marty must know something you don't about the man and the pug...makes you wonder?? Rosie is my friend since she wants more cake and is it just me or does it seem like Rosie still looks like more of a baby than her siblings? Isabella sure has lots of pug wrinkles!

You all already sent too many of those Canadian Geese down here! They had to trap some on the golf course and relocate them.

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Glad you had a great time at the meetup. The coffee mug be pawsome. Yay.

Four Pugz

Paula said...

Oh I love pug meetups. Viewing the pics has me all anxious and ready to go to the Pittsburgh one in 2 weeks. Hoping for a good weather day as it is in a dog park.

Great pics Punchy!

Pam said...

That sweatshirt is so funny and cute! Looks like you had a great day at the meetup.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

That's great that Rosie had a little family reunion with her Mom and Sister.
Our house is chilly too...Brr old man winter is coming too soon!

Frances Louise said...

I agree with Roxy: that is a great sweatshirt. And such adorable pugs at that meet-up.

Punchbugpug said...

Yeah, I loved the sweatshirt too.

RPM - We still have hundreds hanging around our house. They go between the school - about 1 mile up the street to across the street at the new ponds they put in. When there was only one pond they NEVER hung around there, but now there are 3 ponds and all new grass.

Priscilla said...

I love the sweatshirt. Very cute. I've gotta find me one of them travel mugs too.

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

I love that sweatshirt. Very clever! Looks like a fun time at the meet-up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails