Friday, November 02, 2007

30 Days of Coffee - Day 2

Today's coffee is served in one of my MANY Pug mugs....


with a cute proverb on the back.


Nothing new with the coffee, same as yesterday. P is adventurous when it comes to coffee. I have to make flavored when he's not around or doesn't want to drink any!
In other news bedtime sleeping with the fursome foursome has become horrible. Marty has decided that he no longer wants to sleep at the end of the bed, but right by my face...OMG HIS BREATH. P tries to keep Chloe on his side, but she ends up by me. All the moving around is getting crazy and waking me up.
The burning bush outside our north deck is turning beautiful, but as you can see the trees in the background are still pretty green. Most years there are piles of leaves along the street for Halloween, not this year. I hope they fall before the first snow, otherwise raking is a real mess! UGH!!!

We are thinking of going to meetup tomorrow. One of my friends started a group closer to her area in the Fingerlakes, so it is about an hour drive for us. I was supposed to have a few "outfits" made for people to purchase. So far I have made NOTHING. I have a great new idea for male dogs and don't want to rush it. Stay tuned!

12 comments:

kristie said...

someone is going to be sewing tonite :-) snow?? it will snow there soon? i'm doing snow dances that we actually get some this year.

Pam said...

Oh my gosh, that burning bush is gorgeous! Can't wait to see what outfits you come up with. You're so creative!

Priscilla said...

I know what you mean. BH likes French Roast. That's it. Me, well, it's all good!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Sounds like Marty and Turbo have the same issue...We call Turbo Mr Halitosis! But man do I love him bad breath or not. He is a Keeper!
Love the Bush! So pretty. I can't believe you still have leaves there...we have naked trees!
The meet-up around like a good time. I wish we still had ours... maybe the pugs and I will have to take a road trip to your area to got to one!
as for your comment you left me!
My door is always open! The race season sounds like a good time. The boys can head to the track and you and I can do our thing...That would be fun!

Clover said...

Hi Punchy!
Thanks for visitng my blog and congratulating me. I had a fun time reading about your pugs. Is it ok if I put a link to your blog from mine?
Love Clover xo

Punchbugpug said...

Clover, sure we'd be happy to have a link on your site. We've already linked to yours!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Awe, poor little puggies cuddling too close? LOL! You need a bigger bed.

Punchbugpug said...

Actually Norman, it's not the cuddling that gets me, it's the walking on my head, licking my face, and stepping on my hair that get to me! They are not all good puggies like you that stay quietly beside their human!

Frances Louise said...

Whata great coffee cup! And the bush is very pretty. Wonder why the leaves have not turned color yet?

Frances Louise said...

Whata great coffee cup! And the bush is very pretty. Wonder why the leaves have not turned color yet?

The Devil Dog said...

Your burning bush is gorgeous. My brother owns a coffee company in Oregon and neither my sister or me drink it.

Looking forward to the outfits.

Roxy's mother

Sandy said...

Hey Punchy...i love it when they want to sleep up by my face. But I have to breath out of my mouth depending on the situation:) I know being surrounded is hard when you are trying to sleep! I checked my cell phone and heard your message...I'm so sorry I missed your call. I hardly ever use my cell phone and sometimes it's not even charged up. I usually only have it when I'm in my car. You have my home number?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails