Thursday, November 08, 2007

30 Days of Coffee - Day 8

Today's mug was selected due to a package that was waiting for me when I got home from work yesterday! I was the lucky winner of Girlville's contest last week! Woohoo!




I think it was made with me in mind!! It looks perfect!! She did a great job making this. Since I sew, I REALLY appreciate getting a handmade gift!

Since I knew I had won, I had been wanting a new tablecloth and decided to get a beautiful chocolate brown one. I had some fabric in my stash and made the small square to break up the darkness. I was going to do a runner or mats, but I hate having to wash them all the time and my family spills at the dinner table...a lot!

Thank you K, for inspiring me to create a "harvest" table!!!!

8 comments:

kristie said...

wow, it looks much better in your house than mine! the table cloth looks great - good idea to use the inset of the fall fabric within the brown. i LOVE the scarecrow in the cornucopia...i need to go to michaels. enjoy the banner!!!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

It looks perfect in your kitchen!

Magnolia Sun said...

Everything looks very pretty, good job on your table too.

Pam said...

It looks great! The scarecrow is really cute. I need to get to Michael's too...such great finds there!

Oscar said...

PRetty table! We also like your mug! It's really cute! I'm going to wan tot see pictures of CHristmas decorating at your home-you seem to be good at that stuff!

Christine & Giggs said...

Looks great!

Frances Louise said...

You are so creative. I wish my parents were as festive.

Sandy said...

It looks great! I can't believe how cold it is up your way!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails