Monday, October 30, 2006

Howl-O-Ween

Sunday was Howl-O-Ween party for Pug Meetup/Rochester Small Dog Meetup. Seemed to be a "howling" good time.


























































Last night my son stayed overnight so he could finish up his room. He took FOUR large garbage bags of clothes out of his closet for Goodwill - No wonder he didn't have any room to put his clothes away if all those were in there! I guess that's what happens when you have the same room from the time your 4! Anyhow, it is 99% empty and looks very bleak. I can't wait to get in there and paint and change the look so I won't be sad everytime I go in there...just seems strange, my family has owned this house since 1919 and the only ones who have had that bedroom are my grandparents, my hubby and I, and then my son!

Candy corn dreams to you all!
Punchy

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Punchy, the girls are so cute in their outfits. I'm curious about that striped pug...how did they do that?

Punchbugpug said...

Believe it or not the striped Pug was done with hair bleach!!!!!! The owner assured me that it was safe?????

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

I see the Frenchie now! I don't know how I missed him the first time I read that post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails